2023 CERVELO SOLOIST FRAMESET SPECIFICATION
The Soloist is perhaps Cervélo's most famous bike. In the early 2000s, it was the weapon of choice for top World Tour contenders on CSC and the Cervélo Test Team. And now it’s time for a new generation to get acquainted. Far from being pros-only, the new Soloist has been designed for the week-in, week-out amateur racer. It balances light weight and aerodynamic performance to deliver a bike that really is 'just right'. Soloist comes in a hair lighter than S5, but significantly more aerodynamic than R5. That's the kind of tradeoff we can get behind.
S5 might be out there collecting Tour de France Points jerseys, and R5 going first across the line in the Alps, but most of us don’t have a service course, team mechanics, and support car at our beck and call. Without these luxuries, most modern road racers need a bike that’s light AND aero. That’s easy to work on and easy to travel with. That can accommodate mechanical and electronic shifting, stand up to a power-washing at the local car wash, and be passed around between team members throughout the course of the season.
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Soloist Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2|
|Thru Axles||Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12x100/142|
1. Please Register on our site and then please login.
2. Please Select the bike and the size you want, next click ADD TO CART--> Checkout.
3. Please enter your full address correctly when making an online purchase on our site, because we only make delivery of goods according to the address you sent us.
4. Please Select Shipment. We have 3 delivery options :
5. Please Select Payment, next click mark "Terms of Service".
6. Please click "Confrim Order" & Your purchase is complete.