2023 PINARELLO DOGMA F DURA ACE DI2 DISC SPECIFICATION
THE ART OF BALANCE
Seven of the last 11 Tours de France have been conquered on a DOGMA, and the latest generation is now ready to continue that legacy of success. This is the culmination of all of our skill and experience, a masterpiece of engineering that offers advancements in handling, comfort, and aerodynamics all wrapped in a package that can climb, descend, and sprint with equal flair. Whatever the road throws at you, the DOGMA F is always the right bike.
|TorayCa T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy technology, TiCR™ cable routing, Italian BB, UCI approved
|F Onda Fork with ForkFlap™, 1.5' upper and lower steerer, Ultra Light Headset bearings
|Shimano Dura Ace SM-BB9200
|Most Bar Tape
|Most Lynx Ultrafast Superflow L Carbon Large 145mm
|Pinarello Aero seatpost with 3D printed titanium top seatclamp and bolts
|Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-R9200 12s
|Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-9200 11S
|Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9200, HollowTech 2, 12s
|Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9200 12S
|Shimano Dura Ace CN-HG 12S
|Dura Ace BR-R9200, 2 pistons caliper, 160mm rotor
|Shimano Dura Ace C50
|Pirelli P Zero Race 26mm - Black, 127 tpi aramid breaker. Max tyre size 28mm (width as measured)
|Bottlecage Trap PACF ø 74mm, Fly Bottle Pinarello Bottle 550ml Black
1. Please Register on our site and then please login.
2. Please Select the bike and the size you want, next click ADD TO CART--> Checkout.
3. Please enter your full address correctly when making an online purchase on our site, because we only make delivery of goods according to the address you sent us.
4. Please Select Shipment. We have 3 delivery options :
5. Please Select Payment, next click mark "Terms of Service".
6. Please click "Confrim Order" & Your purchase is complete.