SPECIALIZED S-WORKS DISSIDENT HELMET
If you push the limits of downhill speed and big air, the S-Works Dissident is for you. Our 3D-sculpted cheekpads and 4th Dimension Cooling System keeps things airy in the heat, while the Carbon Matrix shell keeps it light enough for all-day comfort.
• Engineered to protect World Cup downhill and gravity riders.
• Meets the ASTM DH safety testing standards for impact protection and chin bar performance.
• Lightweight Carbon Matrix shell—target weight 1000g.
• 3D-sculpted cheekpads and updated crown pad design for improved ventilation and a more comfortable secure fit.
• 4th Dimension Cooling System and ventilation provides superior comfort.
• Magnetic chin strap buckle improves comfort and allows for easy, one-handed use.
• Helmet EJECT system-compatible.
• This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
• Our available aftermarket ANGi sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before. When combined with our Specialized Ride app, the ANGi sensor will evaluate the forces acting on the helmet in the event of an accident and, if necessary, send a text message to your specified contacts with your location.
• Leatt brace-compatible.
• Includes a padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner and external goggle pocket.
• Removable washable liner and cheek pads.